Beating heart of Brushless Technology and domain of highly specialised engineer , the laboratory is equipped with the most innovative electronic devices allowing us to rapidly assess the cause and entity of the damage.
Some of the more commonly used tests are:
- Visual pre-trial testing
- Power supply check
- Malfunction detection via input/output analyzers
- Diagnostics of single components
- Microprocessor and memory check
- Check up of running temperatures with thermographic analysis
- Trial testing with simulators
During trials, each single repaired element is tested so as to analyze its technical characteristics. We use measurement systems for diagnostics (PVM Heideinhain, Risatti Analyzer) which allow us to effectively assess each critica! aspect of the motor (encoder, phonic sensors, tacho, feedback layer and resolver, etc.). Each motor is tested, through simulation of working (under load) conditions in arder to get a reliable and fully working product.